A destination wedding with a view
A romantic location for the perfect ‘al fresco’ wedding.
Baiardo will inspire couples seeking simplicity, rustic charm and a relaxed atmosphere for their wedding. This ancient mountain village, in Liguria (north-west) Italy, is surrounded by unspoilt nature and steeped in history. We offer…
- Civil ceremony conducted in Italian
- Civil Celebrant and Translator
- Al fresco ceremony and reception
- Choice of settings – church ruins, village terrace, mountain terrace
- Catering – regional dishes and Italian wine
- Accommodation for up to 50 guests, in eleven houses in Baiardo
- Flowers, bouquet and buttonholes
- Full assistance with legalities and paperwork
- Support from our multi-lingual team throughout
- Wedding and honeymoon in one location
- Close proximity to Nice Airport
- Peaceful location in pedestrian only area of the village
- Views of the French Alps and Mediterranean Sea
As a guide, we offer two price options – the first for those with a budget of around £10,000 and the second for those with a budget of around £20,000.
Twenty guests, accommodation for two nights, wedding meal, wine for meal, bouquet and button holes, Civil Celebrant, Translator and administrative assistance with legalities.
Thirty guests, accommodation for three nights, three breakfasts, one pre wedding dinner, one rinfresco (Italian champagne with open sandwiches), wedding meal, wine for meal, bouquet and button holes, Civil Celebrant, Translator and administrative assistance with legalities.